DSM Brewers Clarex® – 5kg
Brewers Clarex® is a one-of-a-kind beer stabilization technology that can eliminate the costly and environmentally damaging cold stabilization process.
Brewers Clarex® is a one-of-a-kind beer stabilization technology that can eliminate the costly and environmentally damaging cold stabilization process. Efficient, simple and cost-effective, this brewing enzyme offers a natural way to increase your maturation production capacity and shorten your processing time. Brewers Clarex® is also ideal for gluten reduced beer production; Proline Specific Endo-protease – the active ingredient in Brewers Clarex® – breaks down the gluten in malted barley.
- Prevents chill haze in beer
- Reduces costs by eliminating cold stabilization phase
- Proven to have no compromise on taste, foam and other beer quality parameters
- Extremely easy to use and integrate into existing processes
- Compatible with cross-flow membrane filtration technology
Pack Size: 5kg
Using the Brewers Clarex® Calculator
This calculator will help you determine the correct dose of Brewers Clarex® based on gravity and volume of wort, and whether it is to be used for shelf stability or gluten reduction.
- Enter the type of beer – A, B, C, or D – based on the following parameters:
|Dry hopped and/or ≥40 IBU|
|Not type A, Clarex to be used for stabilization – up to 9 months shelf life|
|Not type A and using ≤ 20% wheat, Clarex to be used for gluten reduction|
|Not type A and using ≥ 20% wheat, Clarex to be used for gluten reduction|
2. Enter the percentage of malt in the grist
3. Enter the original gravity (in °P) of the wort
4. Enter the fermenter volume
The correct dose for your wort will be given as both g and mL/hL in the yellow cells at the bottom of the column.