The D-Gluconic Acid/D-Glucono-δ-lactone test kit is suitable for the specific measurement and analysis of D-gluconic acid/D-gluconolactone in foods and beverages. Suitable for manual, auto-analyzer and microplate formats.
• All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
• Very competitive price (cost per test)
• Very rapid reaction
• Mega-Calc™ software tool for hassle-free raw data processing
• Standard included
• Extended cofactors stability - dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
• Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyzer formats
(1) D-Gluconate + ATP → gluconate-6-phosphate + ADP
(2) Gluconate-6-phosphate + NADP+ → ribulose-5-phosphate +
NADPH + CO2 + H+
(3) D-Glucono-δ-lactone + H2O → D-gluconate
Kit size: 60 assays (manual) / 600 (microplate) / 600 (auto-analyzer)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 6 min
Detection limit: 0.792 mg/L