The Total Sulfite (Enzymatic) test kit is a simple, highly specific and reliable, enzymatic method for the measurement and analysis of total sulfite (as SO2) in wines, beverages, foodstuffs and other materials. Suitable for manual, auto-analyzer and microplate formats.
• Very cost effective
• All reagents stable for > 2 years during use
• Simple format
• Mega-Calc™ software tool for hassle-free raw data processing
• Standard included
• Extended cofactors stability - dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
• Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyzer formats
(1) SO32- + O2 + H2O ↔ SO42- + H2O2
(NADH - peroxidase)
(2) H2O2 + NADH + H+ → 2H2O + NAD+
Kit size: 50 assays (manual) / 500 (microplate) / 588 (auto-analyzer)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Total assay time: ~ 30 min
Detection limit: 0.3 mg/L
Megazyme Knowledge Base