As of Monday, November 4, some exciting new website features are available to our registered customers at bsgcraftbrewing.com.
After logging in to your account at bsgcraftbrewing.com, you will be able to view the following account details:
- Contact names, phone numbers, and email addresses
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Delivery preferences
Additionally, registered customers are now able to submit sales order online! Using either a downloadable BSG order form or your own .xml or .pdf file, you can upload your order as an alternative to calling or emailing your customer service representative.
Please review the below information about logging in to your account for the first time and uploading orders. As always, your sales manager and customer service representative are available to address any questions or concerns you may have.
The BSG Team
- Go to bsgcraftbrewing.com/login and click "Forgot Password."
- Enter the email address at which you received this message to request a new password.
- You’ll receive a separate email from bsgcraftbrewing.com with a link to set your password. Follow the link and set a password. Please allow up to 30 minutes to receive this email, and check your spam or junk email folder if it has not been delivered to your Inbox.
- Log in with the same email address and the password you just created.
If you experience difficulty with any of the above steps, or need further assistance with this process, please contact us at 1.800.374.2739.
Uploading an order:
- Log in to your account at bsgcraftbrewing.com/login
- Go to your Account Profile using the first link in the dropdown menu under “My Account” in the top right corner of the website:
- From your Account Profile page, click the Orders button (below), or navigate directly to this page while logged in: bsgcraftbrewing.com/order/history
- Download the Sample Order Form and fill out with your billing and shipping addresses, plus items and quantities.
Option: You can also submit your own form (must be in either .xls, xlsx., .csv, or .pdf format, and under 3MB in size).
- Click "Choose File" to attach your order form and click "Submit" to upload.
Please note: This process will generate a Purchase Request – it will be converted to a Sales Order in our system after it has been reviewed and entered by a customer service representative.