The Ethanol test kit is a simple, reliable and accurate method for the measurement and analysis of ethanol in beverages and foodstuffs. Suitable for manual, auto-analyzer and microplate formats.
• Simple format – aldehyde dehydrogenase supplied as stable suspension
• Very competitive price (cost per test)
• All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
• Rapid reaction
• Mega-Calc™ software tool for hassle-free raw data processing
• Standard included
• Extended cofactors stability – dissolved cofactors stable for >1 year at 4°C.
• Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyzer formats
(1) Ethanol + NAD+ → acetaldehyde + NADH + H+
(2) Acetaldehyde + NAD+ + H2O → acetic acid + NADH + H+
Kit size: 60 assays (manual) / 600 (microplate) / 600 (auto-analyzer)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 5 min
Detection limit: 0.093 mg/L
Megazyme Knowledge Base