BSG and Crisp Malt are partnering with Brewgooder to encourage craft brewers in the US to participate in the Global Gathering, a fundraiser to provide clean water for people in developing countries.
For breweries who choose to participate in the Global Gathering 2020, Crisp and BSG will donate malt plus shipping to help offset the cost of the batch.
- One-time donation up to 20 bags of either Crisp Best Ale Malt or Crisp Finest Maris Otter® per brewery, courtesy of Crisp
- A prorated shipping discount will be applied to the shipping cost of the donated malt
- Donation window is January 13 – 24, 2020
- US customers only. Limited to the first 50 breweries or while supplies last
- To order, please request the Crisp base malt of your choice and mention the Brewgooder Global Gathering when calling or emailing your Customer Service Representative
About Brewgooder & the Global Gathering
Brewgooder uses craft beer to bring thousands of people clean drinking water in developing countries.
Brewgooder’s Global Gathering is a collaboration campaign that takes place over one weekend in March which aims to:
- Bring together hundreds of brewers across the world contributing a small batch beer launching in their home city on the same day – March 20th 2020.
- Raise $700 through sales, events or fundraising challenges done by each brewery.
- Invest 100% of the funds in projects in Malawi they hope will bring 100,000 people clean drinking water access.
Over 200 breweries have already signed up so far - see the full list here.
Register for the Global Gathering 2020
A special message from Alan Mahon, Brewgooder founder.
Global Gathering 2020