Ammonia Assay Kit, for the rapid measurement and analysis of ammonia in all samples, including grape juice and wine (and other foods/beverages). Suitable for manual, auto-analyzer and microplate formats. Includes 96 assays (manual) / 960 assays (microplate or auto-analyzer).
• Very rapid reaction due to use of uninhibited glutamate dehydrogenase
• Enzyme supplied as stabilised suspension
• Very competitive price (cost per test)
• All reagents stable for > 2 years as supplied
• Mega-Calc™ software tool for hassle-free raw data processing
• Standard included
• Extended cofactors stability - dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
• Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyzer formats
(microbial glutamate dehydrogenase)
(1) 2-Oxoglutarate + NADPH + NH4+ → L-glutamic acid + NADP+
Kit size: 96 assays (manual) / 960 (microplate) / 960 (auto-analyzer)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 5 min
Detection limit: 0.07 mg/L
Megazyme Knowledge Base